Fall Fiesta

Here comes fall! All things pumpkin are showing up at coffee shops, bakeries, and grocery stores everywhere.  I'm not a huge pumpkin fan, so I unconsciously replaced all things pumpkin with all things Tex Mex.  I didn't realize until I typed up the menu how heavily I leaned on those flavors, but we will change things up enough to keep interested.

September's menu also brings the regimented schedule of school, piano, and all our other activities.  It's also the return of soup to the menu. Now honestly, I'll probably be making soup on one of those 90 plus degree days that tend to show up in September, but I'll risk it. I crave soup come the fall season, so I was eager to start trying some of the new recipes that have crossed my path during the heat of summer.

Cheers to the start of fall, friends, no matter how you celebrate.

Comments