Kabob Life

Summer always seems like the perfect time to kabob.  Lots of color, great grilling weather, and plenty of fresh veggies to add to the build.

I decided to try these Grilled Kielbasa Kabobs for a little variety, plus I had some turkey kielbasa in the freezer from an excellent weekend sale a few months ago.  I pared our version down by a third for our small family size, and still had a serving left over. 

This was good.  Perfectly fine.  I was a little disappointed because I didn't taste as much of the glaze on the meat as I would have liked, but the pineapple was just outstanding.  I sort of wished that I kept the original amount of pineapple the same because it was so delicious. 

If you give this recipe a try, make sure you put plenty of glaze on the kabobs, and throw a few extra pieces of pineapple in there.  You won't be sorry!

Comments