Sheet Pan Parmesan

My little love affair with sheet pan dinners continues, this time with One Pan Chicken Parmesan

Now, this one definitely takes a little more doing to get ready, and then a few steps in baking.  However, it's a great combination, and perfect for using up a glut of zucchini if you find yourself facing one.  I used Private Selection bread crumbs, and they were oddly spicey!  Admittedly, we are weak of palate in this house, but we all noticed it and were quite surprised.  I think in the future I might choose plain bread crumbs, and add in my own Italian seasoning.

As sheet pan meals go, this one made quite a bit.  I'm thinking the leftovers will make excellent chicken Parm sandwiches, or be perfect chopped up in some Italian mac and cheese.  Who knows where my imagination will take me.

Comments