Saying Sayonara to Soup Season

Spring is here so soup will most likely not be on the menu for a while.  We finished strong with this Creamy Crockpot White Chicken Chili

This is a pretty easy-to-assemble recipe, even if I didn't exactly follow instructions 100%.  Here are more changes:
  • Skinless, boneless chicken thighs in place of chicken breast
  • 8 ounces of green salsa instead of chilis (I am so excellent at forgetting things.)
  • Dried onion just because I was too pressed for time to chop the regular kind up
  • No cayenne we're too wimpy for that
  • I added the cream and cream cheese and let it all sit on warm for about 90 minutes to accommodate our schedule.
White Chicken Chilis aren't too different from one another, but they are always a great choice for my fam.  This was so to prep, it's definitely worth having in my collection.

Comments