Rockin' the Rice Bowls

Rice Bowl recipes have really started to catch my eye.  I love building them up with great toppings, and seeing how everything comes together.

These Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowls worked beautifully!  (And looked beautiful too, which is always a fun thing.)  Added bonus?  Veggie content, automatically built right in.

As work goes, this recipe is pretty easy, despite the fact that you have to get two pans dirty in order to make it.  I used pre-shredded carrots to save a little work, but the broccoli was a pretty quick chop, as were the green onions.  I used ground turkey instead of chicken, because let's be real, no store here has ground chicken, nor do I think they ever will.  For the foreseeable future, just assume all ground chicken recipes are hereby switched to ground turkey.

I loved this dish.  Great teriyaki flavor, plus fresh veggies, healthy ground turkey, and yummy baked rice.  It was all so good!  Highly recommend putting this one on the plan in the future.

Comments

Really like this dish. I make similar dishes in meal prep each week but with a little lower caliber. That picture looks great so i'm betting the teriyaki with the other ingredients goes swimmingly. Really delicious stuff.