Soup So Simple

As soups go, this one is about as easy as it gets.  And despite the super simple recipe, it's still delicious.  Think chicken noodle with an Italian twist.

It's no lie to say this recipe is pretty fool proof.  The steps go quickly, and you'll have a tasty, cozy bowl of homemade soup done in no time.  One caution I'll share is to slowly as the Parmesan, and sprinkle evenly.  Mine clumped up a little (NBD, I'll eat cheese in any format), and didn't mix in very evenly.  Otherwise, easy peasy, and the Ditalini pasta are so fun to eat. 

You could totally add some cooked chicken to this soup, but honestly I didn't miss it, not even little.  Highly recommend this for whenever you feel like homemade, but are short on ingredients or time.  You'll thank me!

Comments

Huge fan of this! i shouldn't have read it while i am hungry on the road trip! I like the Italian twist you threw in and i hope to be able to try it in the near future because i'm sure i'm not the only one who likes soup in this brutal weather!
HRottier said…
I think road trips make you hungry anyway. Hopefully the bus stops soon!