Category Please?

I originally chose this White Chicken Chili Mac, because I loved the idea of chili mac, but with white chili.  Then, as I was prepping my grocery list and looking at the instructions a bit more closely, it seemed the recipe was a bit more mac and cheese with a white chicken chili twist.

Turns out, mine was really neither.  But rather, White Chicken Chili plus pasta.  It was delicious, but I don't know what to exactly call it, or better yet, where to organize it on the blog!  The flavor profile of this dish is everything we love at our house, with a very healthy dose of cumin.  I ended up using a combination of sharp cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese since I already had that on hand.  We enjoyed a small dab of sour cream and an extra bit of cheese sprinkled over the top.

The child has been raving about this dish since the night we ate it, and has eaten the leftovers at least twice.  She can't get enough.  I'll admit I've really enjoyed too.  I'm just baffled by where to file it!  If you notice this post has 20 labels, that explains it.😂

Side note: I just realized that this is my 1000th post!  Before I started I had at least three posts mentally composed, and I promised myself that I would NOT be the blogger that wrote seven times never to be heard from again.  Hopefully, you've had a little fun and found some good recipes along the way.  Thanks for reading.

Comments