May It Be Happy and Healthy

I've enjoyed a little hiatus from the blog--time with family, a little travel, and mostly a break from cooking.  A brief respite means I was excited to plan our menu for January.  This time around my kiddo was looking over my shoulder while I was scanning my menu board on Pinterest.  Whenever she mentioned something that sounded good to her, I moved it to the January section.  Eventually, I just took those pins and assigned them to a day.  I don't know why I haven't done that sooner.  It was super easy! 

We are trying to get back on track with our eating in the new year.  There are a lot of soup recipes for the coldest winter month; plus, the leftovers for Saturday lunches are perfect.  I'm looking forward to a new month, fresh start, and awesome eating. 

Happy New Year!🎉

Comments