Sheet Pan Shrimp (Fajitas That Is)

I've become a big fan of sheet pan recipes because they are easy, full of flavor, and mostly hands-off cooking time.

Admittedly, these Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas take a bit of prep work in chopping the veggies and peeling the shrimp, but it was worth every single minute.  Firstly, the colors are beautiful.  My food doesn't have to be pretty for me to enjoy it, but in this case, it was really was eye-catching.  Second, the seasoning mixture is really just about perfect.  I cut back on only the paprika, but otherwise followed the amount exactly.  I was a bit concerned that too much seasoning would over power the shrimp, but I needn't have been.

The recipe could be so versatile and delicious with all different kinds of meats.  If you keep the meat slices fairly thin (and you'd want to for fajitas anyway), you could surely use chicken, beef, or even pork.  I highly recommend this addition to your menu, however you choose to put it together.

Comments