Sooooooooooooo, It's Almost September

It's almost September.  Who let that happen?  I know school is back in session, fall sports are happening, and PSL are back, but I still can't get a handle on it.

At least I've got a handle on my menu for the month, though.  It was a rough start, but eventually I was able to fill up the days with a good mix of old favorites and new gambles.  If you want the accompanying recipes, check out my menu board here.  For the most part, I've stuck to more summery flavors.  After this many years of planning, I've finally learned that September is still pretty much summer here.  We get a taste of fall here and there, but it's still in the 80s on a regular basis.

So, we're ready for the next month when it comes to eating, even if we aren't ready for the rest of it.😊

Comments