Brunch Nachos

We've become absolutely nuts about nachos around here.  They are a great way to use up assorted leftovers and so quick to throw together.  Add to that the fact that everyone loves them, and it's a winning formula for dinner.

I couldn't wait to make these Brunch Nachos as a fun twist on the nachos and breakfast for dinner idea.  I wasn't exactly sure how the beans/corn/eggs combo would work, but it was a great combo.  I also found that guacamole really took these nachos up a notch or two.😄

I layered our chips with some Colby Jack cheese, then black beans, corn (frozen that was thawed), then the scrambled egg, and finally some mozzarella and sharp cheddar.  I ended up using three cheese varieties because of the bits and bobs left in various packages.  Use whatever you like, and for a little extra heat maybe Pepper Jack?  Once the nachos were finished warming, I added chopped green onion, and almost wished I'd added more.

These nachos would be fun for brunch, but are certainly perfect for breakfast for dinner or a fun snack.  Give them a try!

Comments