Two Family Favs, One Dish


I think if you polled American families, you'd find that just about all of the them love tacos and spaghetti.  I mess about with new recipes so often that those two items are rarely on the rotation in their usual form, but I was eager to try them together in this One Pot Taco Spaghetti.

It was lovely--super easy to put together, excellent flavor, and a perfect combo of everything you love about the originals.  I stayed true to the recipe with the exception of using tomato powder reconstituted for tomato paste.  I also use mild taco seasoning instead of regular, just to keep the spice level under control.  May I also say how much I loved not having to cook the pasta separately and accurately coordinating all the timing across dishes.  It's a small matter, but did make life simpler.

If you and yours are fans of tacos and/or spaghetti, I highly recommend this for your menu!  I think you'll find it to be a crowd-pleaser, ready in just the right amount of time.

Comments