So Easy It's Crazy



Under the heading: "Why didn't I try this before?" comes the easiest Spaghetti and Meatballs ever.  The recipe needs a timing tweak or two, but otherwise, it's a definite winner.

This is definitely a dump and go recipe which it makes it all the more worthy of keeping it around.  For cooking time, the recipe says 2-5 hours on low.  I let mine cook 2.5 hours, and the spaghetti had started to cook, but clearly wasn't done.  I'd recommend closer to 3.5 hours or else two hours on high.  For the sauce, I started with Prego Three Cheese Sauce, and added one can of beef broth and the rest of the liquid was water.  I did add the extra spices listed.  One note: this makes a huge amount.  You'll be able to feed a full table, or have plenty of leftovers.

This recipe is perfect to come home to, or a super duper easy potluck option.  Totally, making it again.

Comments