Easiest Taco Soup

I am sans picture on this one, but no picture could convey how easy and tasty this recipe for Slow Cooker Low Carb Chicken Taco Soup is.  It is the essence of dump and go, and it's still amazing.

There's no work with this recipe. At all.  I put partially frozen chicken breasts in, and dumped everything else in around it.  My swaps for this edition: one can of Rotel plus one can of diced tomatoes (our poor bland tongues can't take too much), 1/3 less fat cream cheese (I rarely use anything else), and some Weber Tex-Mex seasoning in place of the Mrs. Dash.

My hubby loved this soup--the daughter not so much, too many tomatoes.  We topped our soup with cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips.  There was plenty in this recipe for two meals for our family of three, plus some extra leftovers.  So good, and I wish there were a few more leftovers left!😋

Comments