Quick and Easy Cheeseburger Bake


I've found another new way to cheeseburger.  One that has all the best of cheeseburger goodness, but let's you free up your time in the 30 minutes leading up to dinner.

There is nothing complicated about this Quick and Easy Cheeseburger Bake, and yet it is beautiful in its simple coziness.  Brown ground beef--I added some chopped onion and Weber hamburger seasoning--and layer it on the biscuit halves, sprinkle with cheese, and the other biscuit halves, and voila!  It really hit the spot on a blustery cold night.  One surprise?  The cheese totally sticks the meat inside the biscuits so they are easy to eat!  I expected to have a sloppy joe type avalanche of meat, but it stayed put, so it even works for a quick grab and go meal.

The other beauty of this recipe is it's ability to be customized to fit your needs.  Change up the quantities or cheese, add some bacon, add in barbecue sauce or ketchup, etc. The possibilities are endless, and yet you'll still have a great dish that leaves your hands and mind free in the last 30 minutes leading up to dinner time.  That makes a huge difference in my ability to sit down and enjoy my meal, or rushing into a meal feeling like I'm sliding into home and trying to catch my breath.

Comments