All Things Earl Grey



I love me some Earl Grey. Every morning it's my kick start, my cozy comfort, my jam.  I love the smell as well as the flavor, and I can't think why that combination isn't used more often. 

Today, I set out to remedy the situation.  We needed dessert (well not really, there's a box of egg nog cookies in the freezer and plenty of holiday candy still out on the counter), and these London Fog Sugar Cookies were actually simple and quick to make.  I threw the dough together in less than five minutes, put it in the refrig while we toddled off to piano lessons, and when we got home sliced them up and baked them. Perfect.

I thought these were delicious, with just the perfect hint of my favorite flavor.  The husband and child were very skeptical, and then ultimately had three cookies each.  Someday they'll learn not to doubt me.

Seriously, these were super easy, and yet super tasty cookie.  I tend to avoid the refrigerate and slice variety of cookie for some reason--much more of a drop cookie girl--but after making these, I have no idea why.  They worked perfectly.

So, go brew your cup of tea, and settle in with your cookie.  Or two.  Or three.

Comments