Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

If you're looking to win Mom of the Year, I've got just the recipe to make you a candidate.  My kiddo loves, loves, loves Alfredo, and I've found a new entree for her to enjoy.  So much so that she's been enjoying the leftovers everyday!


There are a few steps in this Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Pie, but it does work to make it a day ahead if you are going to be a bit pressed for time.  I loved walking in the door from work, preheating the oven, and sliding this into bake while I decompressed and prepped some veggies to go with.

The recipe is pretty basic--spaghetti, refrigerated Alfredo, and chicken.  Add to that some egg and cheese to hold it together, and it's brilliant.  I think I would put a bit more of the cheese in with the noodles, because the top layer is so thick, it's hard to cut into bites.  I know, I know, #firstworldproblems, but I am offering the suggestion.

Seriously, this dish is wicked good, and that's not just the opinion of the younger set.  We all enjoyed it immensely, and are happily fighting over the leftovers.

Comments