Meatballs and Tortellini are Souper



I put soup on the menu and finally got a cool, gray, drizzly day that was perfect for eating it!  I know, I know, gray drizzle is not required for soup eating, but they just seem to go together.

This Crockpot Meatballs and Tortellini Soup is such an easy recipe, and I have enough to last our family for days and days!  It really is a dump and go recipe--my fave.  I cooked mine for about 3.5 hours on high, and it worked just fine.  I added the tortellini in the last half hour as the recipe suggested and lowered the temp when I added them so they didn't turn to mush.

This has a lovely, mild, Italian flavor.  It paired perfectly with a little garlic bread for dipping.  A little salad on the side would be an excellent addition, if only I'd thought of that before...

Enjoy!


Comments