Double Whammy

I love a double success story, and one that's as effortless as this one is even better.


First, we have Slow Cooker Risotto.  It's absolutely the easiest thing to throw in the slow cooker.  Then I quickly sauteed shrimp with bacon bits and frozen corn to top it off.  It was yum!


We finished with this Slow Cooker Pumpkin Pecan Pudding Cake.  It was super simple to stir together the cake ingredients, and the caramel sauce is delicious.  I'm not even a super enthusiastic pumpkin eater, and I really enjoyed this.

These dishes made preparing dinner super simple and enjoyable.  Even though I was sauteing the shrimp at the last minute, it wasn't stressful because I knew the risotto would hold.  Then to dig into a lovely, gooey, warm cake was heaven.  Highly recommend!

Comments