Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake

We are in the process of planning a Disney World trip, and, of course, that means planning out all our dining reservations, park plans, and more.


I've heard so many good things about Liberty Tree Tavern's Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake, but the reviews are mixed on the rest of the restaurant.  I decided I could open up a dining slot for our vacation by simply making the cake at home, and eating somewhere else!  Ooey Gooey cakes are pretty easy to prepare, and always amazing.

This one was no exception, and wowzers is it sweet and gooey!  My family is in love, and fighting over the gooiest pieces from the middle.  (I went with the 9x13 option as opposed to individual servings.)  I prefer the outside pieces with the cakier flavor, but to each his own.

It's no wonder this dessert is so memorable and a fan favorite for Disney World visitors.  I'm happy to have tried it, but now I'm back to pouring over menus, recommendations, and dining trivia from the world so that I can make the most of the trip!

Comments