More Hash Browns

I feel like I've been using frozen hashbrowns non-stop recently.  Frankly, I wish I was excited about this version as I was about the last one.


While the Hashbrown Beef Bake was tasty, it just wasn't as awesome as I thought it would be.  I think I expected hashbrown casserole with the addition of ground beef, but this wasn't as rich and creamy.  Even tater tot casserole, which is very similar, is a little creamier and richer.

This would definitely be a kid-friendly recipe, and it has the bonus of being pretty easy to put together.  I ended up splitting the recipe into two eight inch square dishes, and freezing one for later.  It will come in handy for a future evening when I need a meal, and just don't feel like lifting a finger.

Hopefully this is the last of the hash brown recipes for a while, but sometimes I get on a roll...

Comments