Bye Bye Hashbrown Casserole

I love cheese and potatoes, and have been known to make many a meal out of the combo.  Traditional hash brown casseroles like this one, are heaven to me.


Until now. Until Delmonico Potatoes.  They've ruined me for ordinary hash brown casserole for life.  They just have a little something extra, like at least two extra cups of cheese, and a cup of cream.  Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm. 

What elevates these potatoes beyond your usual casserole?  More flavor.  I think the ground mustard and garlic powder add just the right something that makes all the difference.  I also liked that the top and edges got wonderfully toasty and flavorful.  That may just be the difference of using shredded potatoes over the cubed variety, but it makes a difference.

If you are a cheesy potato fan, you absolutely MUST give these a try.  It probably wouldn't hurt to make a double batch if you plan to share them. I sure wish I would have...

Comments