Beef and Broccoli Ramen


I loved the pretty colors of this recipe as soon as I saw it on Pinterest.  I was also pretty sure my kiddo would be stoked about Chinese food with broccoli for supper (and she was).

For once, my version turned out every bit as pretty as the one that caught my eye.  That doesn't happen many times.  Plus, we all liked the recipe.

Here, though, is my dilemma.  This recipe takes a lot of ingredients, and several of them are specialty ingredients you'll rarely use.  I'm not sure I'd run out and buy all the stuff, for all the steps, for this dish.  It's a goo recipe, but I'm just not sure it was worth all the work (and all the dishes).  If I'm looking for a flavor vs effort ratio in my favor, this certainly isn't it.

I will say this, if you want a copycat Chinese restaurant recipe to make at home, this would be a good option.  Plus, the freshness of the broccoli pretty much can't be beat.  I'll let you take it from here.


Comments