Twofer



A little extra time in the summer means I can try out recipes for side dishes on a more regular basis.  Add a delicious side to an Amazing Grilled Chicken Marinade, and it's an all around winner, winner, chicken dinner. No, really.

This marinade was amazing.  I didn't even have it on for the full eight hours, but the chicken still had fantastic flavor and juiciness.  Perfect.

My second win was this Cheesy Zucchini.  It's essentially mac and cheese for zucchini and sooooooooooo gooooooooooood.  I recommend using less water to start.  The zucchini has it own, and if you had the amount listed, it will take forever to cook it out.  Otherwise, follow the instructions as written and you'll have a beautiful un-mac, mac and cheese.

I'm so pleased with both these recipes.  As always, I'm a skeptic when anything claims to be amazing, but it totally was.  The zucchini also surpassed my expectations by quite a bit.  Highly recommend!

Comments