IHOP Eggs



I've recently learned that when it comes to scrambled eggs, not all are created equal.  IHOP scrambled eggs have a little something extra that make them extra tasty.  Some easy research told me there was indeed something extra that makes all the difference.

The simple something extra is pancake batter!  It changes the flavor just a smidge, and fluffs up the eggs quite a bit.  I ended up using two tablespoons of dry pancake mix combined with about 1 and 2/3 tablespoons of water.  I whisked that into six eggs already beaten with a splash of milk, and then scrambled them up with some sharp cheddar.

Guys, these are good. I am so glad there are leftovers for breakfast tomorrow.  I might even have to start mixing some of these up on Sunday nights so that I have them for weekday breakfasts.  Yum!

Comments