Simply Delish

You all know that I'm not a complicate cook.  I love simple dishes that taste good, and my family can love.

This Cheesy Ground Beef Casserole is exactly the kind of recipe that I love to make.  I chose to make the simplest version of the recipe and already had all the ingredients on hand.  (My version included pre-shredded carrots and cheddar cheese.)  It took just a few minutes to put together, and then I just let it bake while I did other things around the house.

Everyone at the table enjoyed this meal.  I'm looking forward to the leftovers, and to having another simple tasty, go-to, when I need it.

We closed out our meal with these Salty Sweet Scotcheroos.  Now Scotcheroos are a big fave in our family, and I do love the way salt and sweet work together, so this seemed like a home run before I even started.  They turned out yummy, but not really any different than regular Scotcheroos.  If you find a pocket of pretzel you may notice a slight difference, but that's really it.  In which case, I'll stick with the regular version rather than taking the time to crush the pretzels.

Comments