Christmas Goodies

I've been trying to find time to make some Christmas treats here and there.  Nothing fancy, mind you, but just enough to feel festive.

So far everything has been excellent, and I'm glad I'm giving it away as treats and gifts to other people.  Here's what I've tried so far this year:


  • Christmas Shortbread Bites - this one didn't come out looking very pretty (I need a real food processor to properly make the dough), but the flavor was amazing, especially warm from the oven.
  • Praline Crunch - Butter, brown sugar, cereal, and nuts, what could go wrong?  I added some Bugles in when I doubled the mixture for my work peeps; I love the sweet and salty combo.
  • White Chocolate Puff Corn - This was a fast and tasty combo I threw together for a Sunday School teacher gift.  I liked that the white chocolate coating was light and and not too sweet.

Three great options for some holiday treats.  You can't go wrong with any of them!

Comments