Stewing

I'm definitely someone that stews about things.  I play situations over and over in my head a million different ways.  Sometimes I'm trying to understand the past, sometimes I'm stewing over the future, but it is always easy for me to find something to stew about.


No need to stew about this Crock Pot Creamy Chicken Stew, though.  It's so simple and easy and perfect for a chilly nights at home.  I had russet potatoes on hand so I peeled them to use, and simply used some Costco shredded chicken instead of cooking my own.  From there it's pretty much a dump and stir kind of recipe.  My favorite.  Interesting side note: there's a whole packet of ranch seasoning, and yet it doesn't really taste ranchy.  Maybe because I'm used to the bacon, cheddar, ranch combo?  No matter, it's good anyway!

Comments