Is It All It's Crackered Up to Be?





I decided to do a quick menu change up for our Monday meal, and ended up making this Slow Cooker Ritz Chicken.

This is a great throw together slow cooker recipes, and I was curious to see what would happen to the crackers in the crock.  Spoiler alert: they are buttery but not crunchy anymore.

Full confession: my family prefers TownHouse crackers to Ritz, so that is what I used in this recipe.  I'm highly doubtful that it matters, but if you keep track of those kinds of details, you'll need to know.  Otherwise, I followed instructions.

This is a simple, tasty recipe.  I served ours with some leftover noodles instead of mashed potatoes.  The chicken was fall apart tender, and the gravy was a tasty topper for the pasta.  I especially liked that it required minimal work to get dinner started, and minimal work to serve.

Comments