Sloppy Joe Pizza

I have a couple of different recipes pinned for Sloppy Joe Pizza pinned, and decided in the end of take my own spin on them both.  It turned out great.


First, can I just say this is one of the prettiest pizzas I've ever made?  For once it turned out round!  And had a nice rolled crust edge.  I regularly rely on this quick and easy pizza crust.  It's very forgiving and easy to work with.  It just needs a tad more salt than called for.


The rest of the pizza is super easy too.  I browned ground beef and used a packaged sloppy joe/tomato paste mix for the sloppy joe mixture.  I spread it on the crust, then topped with mozzarella and a little bit of cheddar cheese.  Super simple, and the resulting pizza was excellent.  It was very much like you'd expect a sloppy joe to taste, just in a different form.


It's been a while since we had some fresh cookies in the house, so that needed to be remedied ASAP.  My little will always choose chocolate chip cookies, but I like to try new things, so I figured these Rice Crispy Cookies with Chocolate and Butterscotch Chips were a nice compromise.  They were just the ticket, and reminded me of cookies my mom used to make.  Doesn't get better than that does it?

We are sure ready for a weekend at our house, and this was a meal that got us off to a great start!

Comments