Oooooo Meatballs!

My kiddo loves meatballs.  Sometimes it surprises me a little because of the texture issue, but she has loved them for a very long time.  Which means, when I come across a new way to make meatballs, I save the recipe!

These Baked Orange-Glazed Meatballs have a lovely bright flavor, that's not heavy or expected at all.  I chose to use frozen turkey meatballs rather than making my own, because conservation of both time and effort won.  The sauce was strong enough in flavor that we didn't miss the homemade meatballs, and I didn't miss being elbow deep in raw meat.

I had one other variation from the traditional recipe--I placed the frozen meatballs in my slow cooker on low, and put the warm sauce over them to cook for about 3-3.5 hours.  It worked perfectly, and I loved being freed up to spend some extra time with my kiddo after school.

Comments