Not Too Tan-gy

Several years ago there was an ad of two people comparing the "tangyness" of the product advertised.  Even though I no long remember the brand or the product, I will never forget the "not too tangy" (said with a hard g) phrase that was oft repeated throughout the ad.


This Sweet and Tangy Chicken is "not too tangy".  There's a great mix of flavors, that works with the chicken rather than overwhelms.  I used whole boneless breasts, but I would recommend using the tenders as recommended by the recipe.  I think the flavor will go further for each bite of chicken.  Ours was tasty and juicy, but I could have used more of that flavor.  It really is tasty.

P.S. These are quite possibly the best grill marks I've ever had on anything I've ever made.  I'm going to quit trying now. :)

Comments