Creamy Dill Chicken Pasta with a Kit Kat Chaser

After several days out of the kitchen on vacation, it's been fun to be back cooking again.  So fun, in fact, that I'm willing to make multiple new recipes in one day!


I had already planned on this Creamy Dill Chicken Pasta.  It's really just Alfredo with a twist, but it's a tasty one.  I used dried dill because I didn't have fresh.


So then we needed 'zert.  We always need 'zert, but it was hot so I went looking through my recipes on Pinterest, that I sought out all the no-bake possibilities.  These Chocolate Peanut Butter Kit Kat Bars caught my eye.  They are an awful lot like the Scotcheroos that we love, but the Kit Kat is an added bonus, and it used up some of the random Kit Kats that have been sitting around in the cabinet.
The bars were good!  My kiddo said they set off her "sweet meter", but cut them smallish (I did 16 pieces out of an 8" square pan) and you'll be fine.

Comments