Picadillo? Picadillo.


I had never heard of Mexican Picadillo.  A friend shared the recipe on Facebook (sidenote: I'm not usually a fan of people who use Facebook like Pinterest), and I was intrigued.

It's delicious!  There are lot of the flavors you love about tacos and your favorite Mexican restaurant dishes, but something different too.  Sooooooooo good.

We tried ours in flour tortillas and over tortilla chips, and much preferred the chips.  The salty corn flavor mixed with the milder picadillo was perfect.  We also topped ours with a sprinkle of Colby-Jack cheese and a daub of sour cream on the side.

I'm very glad for leftovers, and I'll likely be making this one again.  Soon!

Comments

Unknown said…
As a Mexican food enthusiast, the picture alone caught my eye! Something I will definitely try making even with my basic food creation skills. Looks like an easier recipe.