Lawnmower Tacos

There are some recipe titles that are catchier than others.  This was one of those recipes.  Who ever heard of Lawnmower Tacos anyway?


This is a fun recipe and perfect if you accidentally crunch the bag of chips on the way home from the store.  It's also just a nice way to enjoy tacos without having to contain the filling inside a broken shell.  My one gripes is that baking the chips makes them chewy.  I think you'd be better off either baking at a higher temp for a short period of time or just broiling until the cheese melts, or else, warm the chips and add the toppings separately.

Either way, fun way to eat tacos, tasty filling that you could add beans to if you were so inclined, and perfect by itself or with traditional taco toppings.  Custom options abound with this one!

Comments

rebeccawalczak said…
This is one of my favorite dishes. I make it all the time, 'cause it only takes 10 mins. I usually just throw some meat and cheese on some chips and bake it at 350. I'm also weird because I like those chewy chips. They're some of my favorites.