Where There's a Will There's a Crescent Roll

I think I've mentioned before how much of a hard time I get from my brother-in-law for the frequency with which I use crescent rolls in our evening meal, or any meal for that matter.

Well, here's one more for you Dan!


Sausage Egg and Cheese Breakfast Rollups--This is another one of the assembly "recipes".  I scrambled eggs with cottage cheese, because that's the best way.  Then I used low fat Crescents, a combo of Swiss and Colby-Jack cheese, and Schwan's sausage to create a delicious, all in one breakfast treat (but for dinner).  This is a lovely combo, no surprise really given the ingredients.  It was a tad difficult to get everything rolled up together, but otherwise either.

These are also great for breakfast, as we've discovered this week.  I think they would be ideal as a make ahead breakfast solution.

Cheers to the Crescent roll!

Comments