Souper Easy


I love a dump and go crock pot recipe.  This Chicken and Noodle Soup is perfect.  It's souper easy, tasty, and the eight year old informed us it was healthy.  "Cause, you know, it's got vegetables."

I generally followed this recipe.  Since I was using frozen cooked chicken, I just threw it in at the beginning.  I also cooked it on high the whole time since I had less than five hours.  I added the noodles in the last hour.

Totally making this again.  It would also be a fantastic recipe to take to someone not feeling well, or needing a little encouragement.

Comments

knobrien said…
I clicked on this post specifically because of the soup pun in the title. But after reading it, I just might make this soup someday because this really does seem "souper easy."
Heidi said…
I'm glad I could oblige.