All Things We Love

Any recipe with Alfredo is always a hit at our house.  I also particularly like a BLT.  Especially in the summer with fresh tomatoes.  We're not there yet, but it's getting closer.


This BLT Alfredo Skillet Ravioli seemed to fit the bill of all the things we love.  I had some cheese tortellini in the freezer so that was my first substitution.  As for the sauce, I am very anti-jar when it comes to alfredo.  There's just some weird flavor that goes along with it that I can not get past.  So instead, I decided to give this Rana refrigerated variety a try.  It was actually pretty good.  Not homemade, but a nice compromise.

I loved the sweet acidity of the tomatoes in contrast to the richness of the cheesy sauce.  It was excellent.  This isn't an everyday substitute for regular Alfredo, but a good choice for when you want to change things up.

Comments