Testing Superlatives

I've made the Best Pot Roast ever, so, of course, I couldn't resist making The Best Crockpot Chicken Ever.  Claims like that are a dare I can't refuse.


For crockpot chicken, it IS pretty good.  The creamy sauce and chicken were a great combo with brown rice.  Also, as recipes go, there aren't many much easier.  I chucked in my frozen chicken breasts, sprinkled it with the seasoning mixes, dropped in the cream cheese, and finally added the soup. It was a snap, even in the midst of a busy school morning.


Since I had a plan for supper, we came home from piano lessons on a mission for fast 'zert.  Cake Batter No Bake Cookies sounded like a great option.  They really took no time at all.  The hardest part was getting all the white chocolate chips smoothed into the rest of the mixture.  A few minutes on the patio table in zero degrees and these were ready to eat in no time.  We all agreed these cookies tasted like a can of frosting with oatmeal stirred in, and that that idea was perfectly acceptable.

Comments

Unknown said…
Crock Pot meals are my life saver during a busy day. This chicken looks fantastic! I'll have to try something like it next time I have a crazy day. Thanks for the inspiration!
Heidi said…
Sure! I have a thing about the "crockpot" flavor that happens with chicken sometimes, but this didn't have that!