Chicken and Noodles with a Twist

We are definitely in comfort food season, and there is no greater comfort food than chicken and noodles.


The best part of this French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole is that I get to use Prairie Farms French Onion Dip.  It's really the best part of any party.  I could snuggle up with a bag of fresh Lays and PF French Onion dip, and be quite content.

Although I only made a half recipe, this is delicious.  We have four servings of leftovers as it is, and I'm looking forward to enjoying them.  The french fried onions on the top are a great crunchy finish to a creamy casserole that's not too much.  Perfect comfort food.

Comments

Nicole Donahue said…
Not to sound creepy but can I come to your house for dinner? I love chicken and noodles so this looks even more delicious.
HRottier said…
Sure! We always have enough for more people. :)