Grilled Cheese with a Twist


As evidenced time and again on this blog, I'll try any variation of grilled cheese.  Sometimes the switch up is absolutely fabulous, and other times I know I'd be just as happy with cheddar or Colby on white bread.

This latest "fancy" grilled cheese, White Garlic Pizza Grilled Cheese, was a good start.  Even though I cut the filling back to the amount for three sandwiches, it was still way too much.  Falling out of the sandwich too much.  I also wish the mozzarella flavor had come through a little more.  It's fresh mozzarella, that's definitely worth tasting!

For people really into the white garlic pizza flavors, this recipe would definitely worth trying.  Since I'm somewhat indifferent, and like plenty of other grilled cheese varieties, I think I'll leave it for others.

Comments