Back to It

I was talking today with a colleague who just returned from a year plus sabbatical.  He was saying how difficult it has been for him to get back in the swing of things now that classes are back in session.  For me, it's been a process of settling in and waiting for the waves to settle, and we're almost there.


Back to our schedule is mildly comforting to me, and I was able to even slide right into my short dinner prep schedule with this easy and quick Garlicky Baked Shrimp.  Although there are a few separate steps, and ultimately more dirty dishes as a result, it's still super simple.  This is not for those feint of heart when it comes to garlic.  I used three instead of four cloves and there was still plenty of garlic flavor to go around.

I plan to keep this recipe around for a great lighter meal that throws together in a snap.

Comments