On Camping

I am not a camper.  I have camped many times in my life, so it is not a fear of the unknown, but rather a poor fit for who I am.  I don't seek the outdoors, and I really don't like all the extra work that has to go into accomplishing the smallest task on a camping trip--before, during, and after.

My in-laws do enjoy camping, and in order to spend some time with them, and give our girly a taste of outdoorsiness, we scheduled a weekend trip with them.  I decided the way I would make the best of it was yummy treats to share.  My contributions included:


Caramel Kisses Brownies--dense chocolate layer on the bottom, gooey caramel middle and cakey top.  An easy way to make caramel brownies.


Peanut Butter Cup S'Mores Bars--delicious cookie base, peanut butter cups, and gooey marshmallow fluff.  Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm.


Chocolate Zucchini Muffins--moist, chocolately muffins where zucchini is an afterthought.  Delightful.

Comments