Checking Off Boxes

One by one we are slowly getting things on the march toward "normal" again.  Or perhaps "scheduled" would be a more appropriate word.  I'm sad to see our lovely summer come to an end, but I'm sure I'll settle in to our schedule once again.  Truthfully, I'm always more settled with a schedule!


With all that goes on to get our daughter and me back to school, our evening meals become very sporadic.  Our one night together this week, though, did yield an excellent dinner!  These Pineapple and Peach Turkey Meatballs tasted great.  I used frozen turkey meatballs to save some time and effort, and the sauce adds just the right touch.

I would definitely make these again, and I think next time I'm going to just make the sauce and pour it over meatballs in a crockpot.  That would give more flexibility in how/when we can it, and I'm pretty certain it won't affect the flavor.

Comments