A Fresh Take

In the last year I've seen several bloggers try the Kraft Fresh Takes.  Most with great success, and yet I was seriously skeptical.  


I decided to give it a shot with these Cheddar Jack & Bacon Pork Chops.  I used center cut chops since their price was the best at the store this week.  It was so simple to put the topping on, and put on the pan.  I pressed the extra cheese and breading onto the tops of the chops, just so none went to waste.

Right up until the first bite, I was still doubting whether it could truly be good.  One bite in and I doubted no more.  These were so good!  I didn't even top them with salsa as the recipe suggested, and we didn't even miss it. 

I'm definitely going to try other variations.  I know they will be a great addition to those busy school night menus when time is at a premium.   Different meats, different mixes, the possibilities are endless!

Comments