Coca Cola Summer

Today was beautiful.  A cool start, brilliant sunshine, and an endless evening to spend with friends, just hangin' out.  Perfect.


It was also a great day for ribs.  A while ago I had pinned these Coca-Cola BBQ Ribs, and I finally decided to give them a try.  It takes a little bit of work to get these going.  Nothing difficult, just a few different steps to get them ready to grill.  As I was preparing the ribs and sauce, I was fervently hoping it was all going to be worth it.

It totally was.  Yum!  I wished I had made more, they were so good.  Normally, ribs aren't really my thing.  I like them, but I dislike the mess and the fact that they always, always, get stuck in my teeth.  These were worth the mess and meat caught in my teeth, would definitely make them again.

What a great start to the weekend and summer nights spent chilling on our patios building friendships and making memories.

Comments