Tex Mex Alfredo

I've shared the love of Alfredo that exists at our house, time and again, especially for the youngest member of the family.  Tonight's dinner was Alfredo with a Tex-Mex twist, and consequently delicious.


The flavor in this Tex-Mex Chicken & White Cheddar Spaghetti is outstanding, and unlike Alfredo can sometimes be, not heavy at all.  Just delightfully cheesy with a hint of a kick.

I made prep for this recipe super easy by cooking the chicken and spaghetti the day ahead when I had more time.  Then I made the sauce and stirred everything together.  I chose to go a little lighter on the peppers, due to heat, and cilantro, because in my book a little cilantro can go a looooooooooooooong way.

I can not wait to eat the leftovers for lunch tomorrow (despite the recipe listing of 4 servings, it yielded at least 7 for me, but no complaints).  I can also think of several occasions for which I'll be making this dish.

Comments

Aly Clemente said…
This sounds fantastic! I too share a love of alfredo but find that sometimes it can be plain but this sounds like a great way to mix it up.