It Must be Spring

The last month of school always means an amazing level of busy for me.  Add to that a late Easter, a wedding anniversary, and other celebrations, and there hasn't been a whole lot in the way of innovative cooking happening here.


I did have a chance to make some muffins for our fellowship time in Sunday School today.  These Orange Coconut Cobbler Muffins seemed within the realm of "Eastery", and sounded pretty good too.

I followed the recipe almost to a "T", only adding a bit of shredded coconut to the streusel topping.  This batter is VERY thick until you add in the oranges.  I was a little worried at first, but they came out with great texture and flavor.

Comments

Bailiegh said…
Along with our Taco Bell breakfast adventure coming up, these look worthy of a Paleo cheat day. Coconut always wins me over, YUM.