It's Not Complicated


Tonight's dinner was a relatively simple Cheesy Chicken and Rice.  All things I can get on board with.  As did the rest of my fam.  Paired with these Sweet Baked Carrots it was the perfect easy meal that cooked all on its own while I worked at other tasks and went to piano lessons.

Even there are a couple of steps to the chicken, I didn't find it to be too much, and I am lazy when it comes to crockpot recipes.  I made the rice first thing in the morning and then put it, pan and all into the refrigerator (otherwise known as dish conservation).  Then with an hour half before dinner and right before we walked out the door, I added the corn and rice to the chicken and moved the crockpot to warm, and slid the carrots into the oven.  When we got home I added the cheese to the chicken and pulled the carrots out of the oven.  Easy peasy.

Comments