Captured by BoxTops

I have the dubious distinction of being in charge of BoxTops collection and counting for my daughter's school.  Each month the teachers turn in what they've received from students for the last month, and I in turn get them to count, trim, and package from shipping.  It's a big job.  There are 53 classes of students.  And while not every teacher submits theirs each month, it's a huge task to wade through them all.

And that's where I've been, folks.  Rather than blogging, I've been BoxTopping.  It's for a good cause, and I'm willing to do my part to help our school raise whatever funds it can.  Despite that fact that I haven't been here to tell you about it, we've still been eating.  This week's menu yielded a couple of new recipes that were tasty, if not earth-shattering.


First, I made this Creamy Ranch Chicken.  It was very simple and easy, if somewhat unremarkable.  I think perhaps I expected more of a ranch flavor or something.


We did enjoy this BBQ Beef & Cheddar Crescents.  The beef, cheddar, and BBQ, combo is a favorite in this house, especially with my hubby.  I've come to the conclusion that you can take any normal sandwich combination, wrap it up in a crescent roll (which comes with a BoxTop, by the way), and have yourself a winner, no questions asked.

So, there's a part of our week.  And, yes, my BoxTop shipment is ready to go.  I will be so glad to have them gone!

Comments

Unknown said…
I love collecting box tops, but never have anyone to give them too. This is great news!! Once I get a good amount, I will get them to you.
Heidi said…
I would love that, Abby. Thank you! We do Labels for Education, Tyson Points, and Coke Rewards too. Basically, I feel like I'm a low level recycler sometimes.